Friday, January 11, 2008

My Chain Memory

Activity: Write a new blog post. Describe a recent event or topic that reminds you of a memory:

Last week on Friday I went to writing class. It was only my second time at Felicia's [Felicia is our super cool writing teacher.]house. On this occasion, we learned a lot of new words. One of the new words was titan. When I heard the explanation, I instantly remembered what the word meant. Titan was the name of the gods[I'm actually a Christan.]that gave birth to Zeus and his siblings. I had read about this in a book about myths from around the world. [I don't remember what the book is called, so don't ask me.]
That's really what titan had reminded me of. I feel sort of torn about the book [once I start to think about it] because for one thing, it was a really good book, but for another thing, I didn't want to drift away from my faith because I was reading about pagan faiths.

1 comment:

Seeds of Learning said...

Thanks, Jennifer! I like the way you share your thoughts with the reader.